How Much Distance Vellore to Chennai MMA Airport?
- Vellore to Chennai Airport Two Way Distance 265 Kilometers
- Vellore to Chennai Airport MMA One Way Distance 132 Kilometers
One Way Duration 2 hours 30 Minutes (approximately)
Why Choose Book a Vellore to Chennai Cab with MyVellortaxi?
- Book a Vellore to Chennai Airport Cabs at Lowest Price Start₹12Rs.
- My Vellore Taxi get best offer in Vellore to Chennai Airport Car Rentals.
- Compare from style of Car types like Innova, Swift Dzire, Toyota Etios, Tata Indigo, Sedan, SUVs or other Luxury Cars.
- Best offers for Vellore to Chennai one-way trip or two way trip AC or Non AC Cabs booking.
- My Vellore Taxi office also near vellore fort saduperi just 30mintues to 1 hours Arranged best cab and Experience Driver
How Many Kilometers Vellore to Chennai Airport Car in Road Travel ?
- The Vellore to Chennai Airport cabdistance is 138 kms and it takes 3 hours to complete the trip by taxi.
- You’ll encounter Walaja,Kanchipuram,Sriperambur,Tambaram along the way where you can plan Another one route Poonthamalli,Porur Guindy,Chennai Airport this one InterCity Road.
Best Vellore to Chennai Airport Taxi Fare ?
- Reserve a taxi from Vellore to Chennai Airport Cab at minimum fares from Myvelloretaxi.
- Choose from a range of air- conditioned taxicabs going your budget and demand and get the stylish deals on car rent in Vellore.
- short journeys, you can choose for a relaxed and compact hatchback similar as Indica.
- For longer journeys with family, go for our AC sedan cabs.However, a 7 seater Innova would be an ideal choice, If you’re traveling in groups.
- For indeed larger groups, book our 12 or 16 seater luxury tempo tourist in Vellore. Savaari’s Vellore to Chennai taxi fares start from 12Rs.
- Apply to the table below for our colorful taxi immolations and their separate fares.
Vellore to Chennai Airport (Round Trip) Fare
Hatchback Cab (Indica)
Sedan Cab (Indigo / Etios / Dzire)
MUV Cab (Innova / Xylo / Enjoy)
Vellore to Chennai Airport (One Way Trip) Fare
Sedan Cab(Indigo / Etios / Dzire)
MUV Cab (Innova / Xylo / Enjoy)
Terms and Conditions :
- Toll Tax, Inter-State Permit charges (if any) are Extra. Driver bata is Rs. 300/- per day for Round Trip.
- Drop Trips – Driver Bata Rs. 300. [Rs. 500 for above 400 kms]
- Hill station charges – Rs. 300, Extra Waiting – Rs. 150/hour
- Night Charge for KMs more than 250 and between 11 PM To 4 AM – Rs. 200
- Round Trips – Minimum running must be 250 Kms per day. For Bengaluru it is minimum 300 Kms per day.
- Drop Trips – Minimum running must be 130 Kms per day.
- Tempo Traveller is available for Round trip Only. Driver bata is Rs. 500.
- 1 day = (from Midnight 12am to Next Midnight 11:59pm)
Vellore to Chennai Airport Car Rental Service :
- You can find a taxicab from Vellore to Chennai at any time of the day.
- You can customize your stint package according to your needs. Piecemeal from taxicabs, you can check out the taxicab bookings at different prices.
- Myvelloretaxi offers a trusted car rental service along with a variety of options that will make your trip smoother.
- Depending on your requisites, you can reserve a hatchback, a hydrofoil or an SUV.
- There are different kinds of car models listed on Myvelloretaxi. Some of them include Maruti Swift Tour, Maruti Ertiga, and Toyota Innova.
- You can also check out the condition of each taxicab before making your booking.
- Also, you can also see the profile of each motorist. All the motorists listed on Myvelloretaxi portal are polite and well- trained and assure that you have a smooth travel.
Online Cab Booking with My Vellore Taxi
- For making your taxicab booking, visit the authorized trip portal of www.myvelloretaxi.com.
- Fill in all the needed details including your destination and departure date.
- You’ll find a list of all Vellore to Chennai taxicabs available for the trip.
- Also, you have the option of reserving your Vellore to Chennai Airport taxicab for one- way as well as round journeys.
- You can also communicate the client service of Myvellroetaxi- 8270888555 for a hassle-free taxicab booking experience.
- Considering the Covid-19 situation, all the safety protocols are being followed.
- The taxicabs are well-sanitized. Also, it’s mandatory for drivers and passengers to wear their masks. You can see that ‘My Safety Promise’ is being offered to the taxicabs that are following all the guidelines.
- The process of reserving a Vellore to Chennai taxicab is enough easy.
- Simply log in to the Myvelloretaxi functionary portal and give all your details for taxicab booking.
- You’ll get a list of the available car options at colorful prices. You can choose a ride for your trip date and enjoy a smooth travel.
About Chennai Airport :
- Formerlyknown as Madras Airport, serves Chennai Metropolitan Area in the state of Tamil Nadu, being the third busiest aerodrome in India after Delhi and Mumbai airdromes.
- Chennai International Airpot (MMA) is Located in Tambaram near Menambakkapm.Tamilnadu
- Chennai airport support